Background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A person I respect...






So, yesterday, I had to fill out this getting to know you questionaire for work. One of the questions were...Who do you respect? I realized that at this point in my life, I respect Matt, my handsome, sexy, smart husband the very most.

I may just be swelling with pride right now, but I am proud. I don't think that many people have ever counted Matt as a smart person, I know that I didn't when I first knew him, but he has now graduated with a 3.8 GPA average in Engineering. The things that he does I could never figure out.


He is continually working harder and harder to make our house a dream home. He is currently putting the last touches on the bathroom. He does everything wonderfully and doesn't cut any corners. He makes everything that he does in our house beautiful, even if he hasn't done anything like it before.

He is an incredible dad and husband. Our kids can't get enough of him. I can't wait until he is finally home at night. He makes me feel like I am the most gorgeous woman alive, and has done that since the day we met.

I tell Matt something all the time, and I really mean it right now. I love the man that he was, he is, and the man that God has planned for him to be.

1 comment:

The Wimmer 5 said...

You guys really are such a cute couple. And congrats to Matt for graduating.

It was so fun to see you the other day. Hopefully now that the weather is better we can meet and go to a park or something.