Background

Monday, April 27, 2009

My new oven







I don't cook very much, but hey, I'm getting a new oven and am excited about it. We went down to Boyle's last week and they had some last year bosch ovens they were clearancing out. So, I got a $1500 oven for $600 and am super stoked about it.

I am looking up some casseroles and oven cooked items so that I can use my oven efficiently. It is going to look prettier than the brown one that I have now and that is the best part.

By the way, Boyle's is always the best and cheapest place to get appliances from what I've found. They are awesome. I am also getting a new washer and dryer since they had some awesome closeout deals on those too.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Love Boyle's. They do always have great deals. Did you ever think we'd be excited about appliances? When I got my front loaders a couple of years ago I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! :)