Background

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nothing cuter than a walking toddler

Gabe has been walking around for a couple of weeks now and I love it. I don't think that there is anything cuter than this little man walking around and barely keeping his balance. His newest thing is to think he can carry his blanket around with him and he'll have the tag in his mouth (that is his thing to chew the tag) and then trip right over it the whole time he is walking. I know he thinks he can do it because his big sis does.

My mom and I also decided that he is probably going to be one of those tough guys. He loves to be shoved around and wrestle. Yesterday, Tristen and Gabe were full contact wrestling and he took it all. I kept telling Tristen she was being to rough, and he kept giggling. Tristen knows she has to watch it though, he can turn on her in an instant and rip out the biggest chunk of hair you have ever seen. I love it!

No comments: