Matt just pointed out that I didn't have any pictures of him on our blog, so these were about the only pictures I could find. He wouldn't let me take one of him fresh out of bed with coffee on hand :)
This is our vacation to St. George. 14 people in my family stayed in Chelsy's 1500 sq foot house and went to the home show. We got out to the park one day when it was warm enough. Tristen is scared to death of going on the slides, and Gabe screams and giggles the whole way down. We had fun and saw some incredible houses. We also took some of the 4-wheelers from Shawn's new rental shop and went 4-wheeling. Matt flew away on his and Tristen and I went on one of the rhino's. I loved it because I actually felt safe with me next to my daughter in her carseat. Amber and Chelsy contracted the rest of their night. The girls in their tummies didn't like it.



No comments:
Post a Comment